Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 11, 2010

trail of toughts....

21.05.2010
It has been a painstaking experience... after I fell head over heels on last sunday. Gone are the longest few days of my life, wherein life has virtually come to a standstill, with seconds appearing like hours, hours like days, days like months... I think clocks have stopped ticking..
22.05.2010
Although, I could see the green flag flying across the eastern sky, where the sun dawns, I'm yet to see the green flag on the seaside where the sun sets... It adds up to the tension in my mind. More so, because I'm alone and nobody is around to talk to.. Of the few friends I have, some have deserted me and became preachers, fearing that they may get distracted from the path of purity...
22.05.2010
The summer in Bangalore had never been like this before, atleast during my four years of stay here... But the rains have brought in earthy fragrance of life back... Sun is hardly visible.. But I hope the coming SUNday will end my miseries, with sun peeping out of the clouds floating above my head.. to enlighten my SOUL and take me to the MOONlight...!!!
23.05.2010
Oops! the clouds are not there anymore... I can see the green flags fluttering across the sea shore.. Now let me take a MOONwalk!!

No comments: