Dear friend,
After creating a blog two years ago, this is the first time I am posting something on it... After reading so many thoughts appeared in different blogs, I thought I should also write something.. As they say the written words have a life of there on... So here I am subjecting you to severe mental torture with my random thoughts. If you have the guts to withstand my fury read on, otherwise just hang off.
I think the mindset of a man is determined a lot by the situation in which he is in.. It was in 2006 that I joined my organisation, where I am working now. When I think of my life after joining the oganisation, I feel that there has been a sea change in my attitude towards life or "philosophy of life". I could learn so many things, meet so many people, visit so many places which otherwise would not have been possible in my lifetime.
I only have a vague memmory of the first induction training we had at Agra, before joining the orgainsation. While the mercury was souring in Agra, we had a great time there. But after leaving Agra, we all got disintegrated to form different groups.
After working for about four years in the organisation, when I think of my future I fear a lot. I am more worried about my parents. Both me and my brother are away from home and my parents are alone now.. with them trying to find solace by being with more than a dozens of cats... They are getting old now.. Hereafter how will be their life like? When I think about that, I feel like quitting and going home...
I like to stay in my home watching TV, doing nothing and eating whatever my mother gives. I will be missing all those moments!
They say distance make heart grow fonder. They also say deepest relations are alsways afraid of distances. Dear! are they mean one and the same or are they convey different?
I don't mind if you decide against answering my mad thought. You might be wondering "what this empty headed fellow is driving at?" after reading all these nonsense. I like to write rather than speak. I like to have a veil, because I don't have to worry about those preying eyes, the changing expressions on the face... Oops! the life of an introvert, I say!
I admire you, for the way you enjoy your life. I can feel that in the umpteen number of friends you have, without expecting anything in return. So severely home sicken your friend says good bye...

No comments:
Post a Comment